As the Webshop Manager you’ll be responsible for the whole Webshop P&L from the purchasing of the inventory through to the revenue and profit that the Webshop delivers. Given the focus and importance on the end to end P&L management, we’re looking for someone that will demonstrate not only how to grow the top line, but equally how they would manage the bottom line.
You’ll be commercially driven and results obsessed, always looking for ways to increase sales on our website. You will provide materials for all core and limited release brands, maintain the legal requirements of labels and proof them for such requirements.
We are looking for someone to ensure that all orders are processed on time to ensure we have satisfied customers that keep coming back! The Webshop Manager we’re looking for will be a retail disruptor, somebody who will create new standards and raise the benchmark for the industry.
Skills and experience required:
- An individual with a strong strategic outlook and can manage day to day and strategically the complexity of 3 different income areas
- An individual who understands how to negotiate and get the best cost price structure for Beavertown on merchandise without compromising on quality
- Strong numerical and analytical capability
- Solid retail experience of managing a customer facing business
- A retail disruptor – somebody who will create new standards and raise the benchmark for the industry
- Solid time management skills with the ability to plan ahead and manage multiple tasks
- Previous IPOS preferred
- Microsoft Office Proficient
- Well-developed communication and people skills; effective on an interpersonal level
- Ability to work independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- A person who has the potential to develop further within the company
- A solid ecommerce understanding with a passion to always improve the customer experience
- Commercially driven and results obsessed, always looking for ways to increase sales from the website
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com