The Warehouse Assistant will play an integral part in the Warehouse and Distribution team and be based between our multiple Beavertown sites. The role will involve supporting with the day to day operation of our Warehouse to ensure our beers are ready for delivery to our customers. As well as providing any general support and duties as required by the Warehouse and Distribution team.
The Warehouse Assistant must have drive, ambition and a passion for ensuring that customers receive a first-class Beavertown experience! Whilst this is a rewarding role, the role of a Warehouse Assistant requires you to be on your feet and mobile at all times.
Duties & responsibilities
- Receive orders into the Warehouse and check off stock
- Prepare customer orders for dispatch
- Relocate products using forklift and pump truck in our storage system
- Ensure the Warehouse remains clean and tidy
- Provide general support as required by the Warehouse & Distribution team
Skills & experience required for this role
- Previous experience working in a Warehouse environment – desirable
- Forklift licence
- Strong record keeping
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable and customer service focused
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org