Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Reporting into our Production Planning Manager, you’ll work closely together to ensure the smooth operation of Beavertown’s Production sites. You’ll be responsible for ensuring the continuity of supply for all brewing and packaging materials.
As the Supply Chain Coordinator you’ll be super organised and arrange a material ordering strategy to complete the production plan, ensuring lead times and warehouse constraints are taken into consideration across all sites, whilst monitoring production and raw material costs.
We’re looking for someone to track purchase orders so that all relevant teams can maintain full traceability at all times. With strong attention to detail you’ll prepare reports on production processes and suggest new ways to improve efficiencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and fulfilling a material ordering strategy to complete the production plan, ensuring lead times and warehouse constraints are taken into consideration across all 4 production sites
- Meeting with the Brewing, Packaging and Sales teams to ensure all stakeholders’ needs are met
- Troubleshooting problems that occur during production, including staff shortages, unforeseen delays and machinery malfunctions. Reissuing revised plans to the relevant parties as required
- Organising paperwork: tracking purchase orders and maintaining records, ensuring traceability is maintained at all times
- Monitoring production and raw material costs
- Collecting, assessing, and cleaning data collected throughout the brewing and packaging process to evaluate KPIs
- Preparing reports about production processes for upper management and suggesting ways to improve efficiency
- Increasing your understanding of the art and science of brewing through study and investigation
- Demonstrating the ‘Beavertown Way’ to visitors and clients through cleanliness, enthusiasm and hospitality
Skills and experience required:
- Educated to Degree level
- 1 year experience working in a supply planning role – desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge of supply chain coordination and planning
- Competent user of PO systems and an excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong mathematical and statistics skills
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com