Supply Chain Analyst
The Supply Chain Analyst is a newly created role reporting into the Production Planning Manager, to ensure the smooth operations of Beavertown’s multiple Production sites.
Initially a key part of your role will help the Company adopt to the newly-implemented ERP system across activities including Procurement, Production, Sales and Finance.
You’ll be involved in streamlining the Production of our beer in a way that achieves optimal costs and consistently achieves a high level of service. A large part of this role will be developing decision making tools in order to drive the smooth running and processes in these areas.
As the Supply Chain Analyst, you’ll be assembling and cleaning data and developing recommendations in order to support Supply Chain management (SCM) planning and operations. You will analyse the movement of materials (raw, WIP, and finished goods) throughout the supply pipeline.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assembling and cleaning data, analysing performance, identifying problems, and developing recommendations in order to support SCM planning and operations.
- Adoption/onboarding of company’s ERP system across multiple departments and helping to train users where necessary.
- Development of and accountability for the integrity of all production and procurement business data within the company’s ERP system (SAP).
- Developing performance reports and distributing them to relevant stakeholders.
- Developing business intelligence tools in order to give production teams as much opportunity as possible for making the best possible decisions.
- Strengthening company physical processes in order to drive accurate and effective MRP processes.
- Providing analytical support for projects, new business opportunities, and proposals on an ad hoc basis.
- Collecting, assessing, and cleaning data collected throughout the brewing and packaging process to evaluate KPIs.
- Increasing your understanding of the art and science of brewing through study and investigation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 2+ years’ experience working in a Supply Chain or Operations role, preferably in an FMCG background.
- University degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain, Mathematics, or related fields – desirable
- Interest in IT, automation, Big Data and analytics.
- Proven track record of target focused delivery in a fast-paced operational environment.
- Fully autonomous within ERP systems – previous experience having ownership of master data and transactional data.
- Data visualization – Power BI would be a plus, but not essential. Advanced understanding of Excel.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to deal with complexity and change.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and Beavertown brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com