Reporting into our Head of Brewery Ops and Expansion, we’re looking for a SHE-Compliance Manager to join us to manage all activities relating to Compliance and SHE Departments across all Beavertown sites.
You’ll carry out the audit and appraisal of compliance, safety and environmental management across Brewery Operations to ensure all compliance agreed standards, governance obligations and legal requirements are adhered to.
We’re looking for the Compliance Manager to work across all Departments to support with the implementation of safe and complaint working practices and guarantee they are followed. You will arrange regular 5S audits with Departmental team managers.
As the Compliance Manager you’ll be responsible for the appropriate certification for all sites. You will lead and organise frequent audit exercises to support Beavertown’s compliance, safety and environmental strategy.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the implementation of Safety, Health and Environmental requirements across all sites.
- Manage Compliance and SHE teams on a daily basis, ensuring that they have all the required resources to perform their tasks.
- Support the Head of Brewery Operations and Expansion in all relevant subjects relating to the Department.
- Train individuals and provide required training for each role.
- Communicate efficiently with team and other Departments. Set daily priorities for efficient individual performance.
- Implement good working practices and guarantee they are followed.
- Approve and optimise documents and processes. Accountable for control documents system and managing all action relating to it.
- Lead and coordinate all activities around Complaints Procedures, both internal and external.
- Coordinate regular 5S audits and improvement plan along with Departmental Managers and SV.
- Ensure that every new starter complies with the full induction plan.
- Run regular team reviews.
- Support multidisciplinary teams in root cause analysis and implement action lists accordingly.
- Plan and coordinate short term projects within the team.
- Ensure that all data is recorded and analysed efficiently, guaranteeing a high level of service.
- Provide accurate data to the relevant Production Departments.
- Analyse trends and reports on agreed KPIs (WPM and KPI summary report), act efficiently according to the results.
- Develop and implement required data bases for an accurate data analysis.
- Manage the tendering and use of equipment, including maintenance needs, training and calibration.
- Accountable for stock and resources for Compliance and SHE Departments.
- Work with suppliers, managing closely the relationship between them and the Company.
- Invoices revision and approval, when delegated by the Head of Brewery Ops and Expansion.
- Responsible for the appropriate certification for all sites. Strategy planning with the Head of Brewery Ops & Expansion. Lead and organise regular Internal Audits Exercises.
- GMP, including HACCP for all production sites and WH
- SALSA, ISO 22000
- ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- Responsible for Safety, Environment and Compliance budget
- In conjunction with local management, agree Brewing Operations improvement safety and environmental plans, major projects and capex.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Compliance or EHS role covering Production.
- Master’s degree in brewing science, biology, chemistry or another relevant field; or relevant area experience.
- Proven leadership and management skills with at least 3-year experience in a management or supervision position.
- Knowledge of Lab and QA&QC systems (LIMS), MS365
- Evidence of effective communication within and between teams.
- Able to manage time efficiently.
- Assertiveness – confident to challenge the way things are done.
- Strong technical expertise in a similar role.
- NPD (New Product Development) or EPD (Existing Product Development) project management experience – desirable.
- GMP, HACCP, ISO, BPI, Salsa Accreditation implementation experience.
- Project Management
- Reporting – advance data base management
- GS-MS Experience, Advance Beer and Hops Analysis
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and Beavertown brand!
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com