We are looking for a Production Brewer to join us at our new Tottenham Hotspur microbrewery. As the Production Brewer you will ensure the production of wort, its fermentation and conditioning is in line with Production targets.
Reporting into our Senior Brewer, this is a fantastic time to join Beavertown as we’re going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for someone to join us to be involved in this exciting partnership! You will ensure the quality and consistency of our beers always not only meets, but exceeds our customers’ expectations!
As the Production Brewer you will be responsible for monitoring equipment maintenance, while ensuring high standards of cleanliness throughout the brewery at all times.
You will have strong record keeping skills and be responsible for entering all relevant data into Brewing systems. You will arrange for all raw materials and supplies to be readily available to facilitate work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out daily brewhouse and cellaring duties
- Arrange for all raw materials and supplies to be readily available to facilitate work
- Monitor fermentation, take gravities and adjust temperature to ensure fermentation profiles are adhered to
- Perform yeast counts and cropping
- Carry out Vessel Cleans
- Ensure beer is in specification
- Maintain accurate records and enter all relevant data into Brewman and Tanknet
- Assist the Senior Brewer in ad-hoc project work when needed
- At all times ensure we are compliant with all SALSA requirements relating to the brewing process
Skills & Experience required for this role:
- We are looking for someone with a minimum of 1 years’ brewing experience
- IBD General Certificate in Brewing, Brewing MSc, Food Science or Chemical Engineering or equivalent – desirable
- Demonstrated understanding of the brewing process, equipment and techniques
- A logical and creative approach to ensure excellent delivery of all our beers
- Ability to work independently; with minimal supervision
- Ability to focus on accuracy and attention to detail; always keen to make improvements
- Strong record keeping abilities
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org