Pricing & Margin Manager
We are looking for a Pricing and Margin Manager to join the Sales team! This a newly created stand-alone role that, with the support and direction of our Commercial Director, is focussed on determining the commercial pricing and margin strategy of the business together with the governance process that underpins it.
The successful individual will be responsible for helping and providing support to teams across the business on how they understand and optimise their individual channel margins. We are looking for a proactive and motivated individual with market awareness and a passion for our brand.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build a long-term pricing and margin strategy for the Beavertown business
- Define annual targets against the long-term objective with stage-gate targets along the way
- Provide ongoing pricing and profitability performance reporting in line with the above
- Create and train commercial deal models for all of the commercial team to use on an ongoing basis
- Set up regular terms workshops to help the commercial team understand the basic disciplines
- Provide analysis to Commercial teams using pricing models and producing bespoke models
- Report on pricing variables, market competitiveness and brand pricing
- Work closely with the Commercial and Finance team
- Ensure at all times knowledge remains up to date on Beavertown product range
- Supporting the Commercial Director in the overall annual planning process
- Support Beavertown’s general POS procurement processes.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Demonstrated experience in pricing models within a Pricing, Commercial or Finance FMCG background
- Educated to degree level in a Mathematical subject area – desirable
- Strong analytical skills and able to analyse data to improve pricing reporting
- You will have a self-starting mindset and be able to manage and prioritise your own workload
- Ability to communicate complex data to a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work with complex data using advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and Beavertown brand!
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org