The Northern Distribution Manager will report into our UK & Ireland Market Manager and act as a primary contact between Beavertown Brewery and our Northern UK Domestic distributors and overall account base. We are looking for a proactive individual who is able to partner effectively with distributors and customers to sell our Beavertown portfolio across our Northern territory.
As our Northern Distribution Manager you will be responsible for tracking and reporting Distributor buying trends to the Sales and Production teams and entering all relevant data onto our Sales system. You will provide beer related training to our customers and deliver exemplary standards of customer service.
This role will be based in the North. We are looking for someone to be based near/be commuting to Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Edinburgh and Glasgow to support our Northern territories.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Sales team and will suit someone with 3+ years’ sales experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as primary contact between Beavertown Brewery and domestic distributors/key account groups, while maintaining high standards of customer service at all times
- Track and report distributor buying trends to Sales and Production management
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with Beavertown Brewery customer base
- Proactively partner with distributors/buyers to manage expectations, ensure orders are placed and products are received on time
- Represent Beavertown Brewery at promotions, tastings and special events
- Maintain all sales goals and personal budgets outlined
Skills & Experience required for the role:
- Minimum of 3 years’ Sales experience in the food and drinks’ industry
- Committed team player, used to working flexibly to achieve business goals and keen to make improvements
- Well-developed communication and people skills; must be comfortable presenting to large groups
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision to achieve business goals
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan ahead and manage multiple tasks
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet customer defined deadlines
- Results orientated and strong negotiation skills
- Night and weekend work where needed
- Demonstrate a passion for our brand!
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org