National Account Manager – IFT & Distributors
We are hiring for a NAM IFT & Distributors! This is a key role leading our direct supplied customers in London and our network of distributors across the UK and Ireland.
We’re looking for someone to execute our 3 year plan strategy and to continually identify new sales opportunities and secure new Beavertown customers in the market, whilst ensuring at the same time, we maintain our account base. The successful individual will develop relationships and ensure Beavertown delivers the best possible service and support for our customers.
As the National Account Manager you will demonstrate strong attention to detail and have the ability to deliver amazing standards of execution through a highly motivated and focussed sales team.
We’re looking for someone who ultimately has the personal discipline, drive and focus to ensure their sales team is always well organised, fully focussed and aware of the targets they need to deliver. The successful candidate will be accountable in ensuring that Beavertown is always phenomenally executed to defined standards whilst always being careful never to lose any existing customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as the primary contact between Beavertown Brewery and UK/Irish distributors/key account groups, while ensuring high standard of customer service at all times
- Responsible for sales team direct reports
- Track goals and objectives with members of the team and perform quarterly reviews
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask and lead a disciplined sales process while motivating others to do so at the same time
- Identifying trends in the market
- Ability to identify new sales with opportunities in market
- Proactively partner with distributors/buyers to manage expectations
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with your customer base
- Schedule and attend meetings with key contacts
- Maintain all sales goals and personal budgets outlined to you
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and data entry into Sales
Skills & experience required for this role
- Strong track record of leading a sales team and delivering great execution results
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to deliver great results
- Understands the importance of a performance based culture
- Not afraid to make tough decisions to ensure Beavertown is always world class in its customer management
- Well-developed communication and people skills; effective on an interpersonal level
- Ability to gather and use customer feedback to identify customer and market needs and challenges
- Solid time management skills with the ability to plan ahead and manage multiple tasks
- Confident leading a team
- Demonstrated ability to achieve performance goals with minimum direction
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong judgement and maturity
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com