Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will play a key part in the daily financial operations of Beavertown. You will be responsible for management accounts and the reporting of significant business units. This role will provide a development opportunity for a part/newly qualified accountant looking for the next step in their career. This Management Accountant role provides enormous opportunities and will adapt with the candidate’s ability to grow with Beavertown.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will be responsible for supporting the Marketing department, including Webshop and Hospitality; plus the Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Microbrewery.
- Producing the Management Accounts for these areas to support with Business Unit and Cost Centre reporting, analysis and commentary. Including stock management, accruals, prepayments, adjustments, payroll and bonus accruals, depreciation.
- Ensure accurate reporting of monthly results, analyse variances against prior month and budget and present commentary to the Marketing department and relevant cost centre managers.
- Support the Business Unit owners in understanding and controlling their spend.
- Ownership of monthly balance sheet reconciliations: collated, reviewed and actioned prior to submission to FC.
- Assist the FC with Business Cases and analysis for our fast-moving business.
- Ad-Hoc duties as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Part qualified or qualified ACCA/CIMA, looking to take the lead in supporting an exciting department through rapid growth.
- A self-starter able to hit the ground running, using their experience to make an immediate impact.
- Highly logical approach, with a focus on accuracy and keen to make improvements.
- Committed team player, used to working flexibly to achieve business goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org