This newly created Key Account Management role will purely focus on Beavertown’s business across the Heineken group and will be responsible for developing Beavertown’s brand portfolio through the Heineken network.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make Beavertown the most visible beer wherever it’s stocked
- At the same time, ensure Beavertown brand execution is always in line with brand positioning & personality.
- Work with the Heineken commercial teams to ensure the right bars are selected and the support required is always available.
- Establish ongoing ways of working methods & principles with the Heineken commercial teams to drive consistency of approach and efficiency within the relationship.
- Make the Heineken team educated Beaver Believers
- Achieve monthly & annual targets
- Communicate sales results on a weekly & monthly basis to broader sales team & Commercial Director
- Represent Beavertown Brewery at promotions, tastings and special events
- Be available for evening & weekend customer meeting/events
- Perform additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by line manager
- Be the lead contact for the Heineken/Beavertown commercial relationship interface
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Strong sales and negotiation background
· Experience managing a leading major on trade customer is preferable
· Proven track record in building strong customer relationships
· Ability to take the initiative to gather and use customer feedback to identify customer and market opportunities
· Proven analytical skills and understanding of syndicated data
· Demonstrated diligence and ability to follow through on all commitments (internal and external stakeholders)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
· Demonstrated ability to achieve performance goals with a minimum of direction
· Candidates must have a passion for craft beer
· Strong personal drive & focus on results
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com