Key Account Manager On-Trade Groups & Lease Co’s (Field Operations)
With the strong progress Beavertown is making in the On-Trade area, we’re now looking for a talented individual that can support our NAM On-Trade Groups in looking after the UK’s leading National On Trade Groups!
This is a field-based role and will be responsible for developing strong field operational relationships across the On-Trade groups through aligning to their field structures and making things happen at bar level.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating a long-term field contact strategy across the different On Trade groups to help support the operational managers at local level
- Educate & train all of our key customers locally on Beavertown’s brands & story
- Include the groups bar tenders in the Beaver Believers programme
- Establish ongoing ways of working & principles with the various operational teams to drive consistency of approach and efficiency within the relationships
- Work with operational field managers / marketing managers to organise local events/activities in key bars across the year.
- Ensure all groups are beavered up POS wise
- Achieve monthly & annual targets
- Communicate sales results on a weekly & monthly basis to broader sales team & Commercial Director
- Represent Beavertown Brewery at promotions, tastings and special events
- Be available for evening & weekend customer meeting/events
- Perform additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by line manager
- Be the lead operational contact for Beavertown
- Work with NAM to ensure Beavertown have the correct level of resources allocated for the scale of the budgeted growth.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Retail pub experience desirable
- Strong sales and negotiation background
- Proven track record in building strong customer relationships
- Ability to take the initiative to gather and use customer feedback to identify customer and market opportunities
- Proven analytical skills and understanding of syndicated data
- Demonstrated diligence and ability to follow through on all commitments (internal and external stakeholders)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrated ability to achieve performance goals with a minimum of direction
- Strong personal drive & focus on results
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and Beavertown brand!
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com