This role will operate as part of the Packaging team and involve canning and kegging on a variety of equipment.
As a member of the Packaging team you will be delivering a high quality Packaging service. You will ensure all beer leaving our brewery is packaged to the highest standard to ensure a first-class Beavertown experience!
This is a rewarding role and will require you to be on your feet and mobile at all times. Please note this role will have no involvement in brewing our beers.
Duties & responsibilities
- Packaging beer into cans and kegs
- Ensuring beer is packaged to specification
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and hygienic working environment
- Organising packaging materials for the day
- Stacking and labelling pallets
- Preparing fermentation vessels
- Set-up of filling machines for CIP
- Performing pack integrity checks
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience working in Production or a Brewery environment – desirable
- Forklift licence – desirable
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Strong record keeping abilities
- The ability to focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re the best person for the role to:- email@example.com