Junior Brewer – The Tempus Project
We are looking for a Junior Brewer to join The Tempus Project! Reporting into the Senior Brewer this role will carry out all daily brewhouse and cellaring duties.
The successful candidate will be responsible for taking the lead in the Senior Brewer’s absence, running brews, undertaking day-to-day cellaring, assisting in recipe creations, barrel management, lab work, propagation and packaging.
As a member of the Production team you will ensure all beer leaving our brewery is produced to the highest possible standard. You will be responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the brewery at all times and ensuring beer is in specification for packaging dates.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in a Brewery
- Strong interest in beer, barrel ageing and mixed fermentation as a whole
- IBD General Certificate in Brewing (desirable)
- Able to work well as part of a small team
- Positive and committed attitude, confident working with little supervision
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Strong record keeping abilities, accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the brewing process, equipment and techniques – particularly on a very manual brew kit
- Creative with a desire to learn and experiment
- Demonstrate a passion for the brewing industry and our brand!
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org