IT Support Coordinator
Reporting into the IT Project Manager, this role will act as first point of contact and coordination with our third-party IT service providers. In this role you will be working with internal stakeholders from all parts of the business, and be involved in the full range of IT activities from network and infrastructure to desktop and software applications and business processes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as first point of contact with our third-party IT service providers.
- Assist in the prioritisation, escalation and resolution of service issues.
- Proactively lead process improvement initiatives with the business and IT providers.
- Support the IT Project Manager with implementation of IT and business projects, including new ERP and Payroll systems within the next year.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject – desirable
- Proven technical IT knowledge, combined with experience in a business environment.
- A solid understanding of IT Support processes and ways of working.
- Experience working with ERP and Payroll systems – desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication, collaboration and team working.
- Strong analytical and planning skills, with demonstrable experience in Microsoft Office and other business applications.
- Experience in the FMCG sector or other fast growth businesses would be an advantage.
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org