IT Application Support Coordinator
We are looking to appoint an IT Application Support Coordinator to join Beavertown Brewery on a permanent basis! Reporting into the IT Manager, this role will coordinate the day-to-day support processes for SAP Business One and associated add-ons (Orchestrated Beer, Boyum).
You will work with business Super Users and Key Users to improve and document SAP B1 processes and ensure knowledge and best practices are shared across teams. You will also manage the escalation of tickets to our third-party support provider for SAP B1, ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and keeping business stakeholders informed throughout.
In this role you will also manage upgrades and enhancements to SAP B1 and other existing software, and the planning, implementation and support of other software application packages including EDI.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
|· Coordinate day-to-day support processes for SAP B1, add-ons and other applications.
· Assist in the prioritisation, escalation and resolution of SAP B1 and other application service issues, working closely with third-party support providers.
· Proactively lead SAP B1 process improvement initiatives and upgrade & enhancement projects with the business and IT providers.
· Coordinate business Super Users and Key Users to ensure best practice sharing.
· Support the IT Manager with implementation of other IT and business application projects as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience of supporting and using SAP Business One and associated add-ons is essential.
- Solid understanding of Application Support processes and principles.
- Technical IT knowledge combined with experience in a business environment.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject is preferred.
- Experience of EDI and other software applications would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication, collaboration and team working.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and to prioritise and manage competing demands.
- Good analytical and planning skills, with demonstrable experience in Microsoft Office and other business applications.
- SQL and SAP Query writing skills would be strongly preferred.
- Experience in the FMCG sector or other fast growth businesses would be an advantage.
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org