Head of Brands
Reporting into our Commercial Director, we’re looking for a Head of Brands who’s known for pushing boundaries and creating market leading content to elevate our brand to become the icons of the industry!
The successful candidate will be a creative individual, with a strategic mindset and a well-rounded marketer with the ability to influence others through collaboration and compelling insights and ideas.
We are looking for someone who is a proven game changer who will lead the creation of our brand thinking & ultimately work with their marketing team to bring to life the thinking into amazing content that will energise our drinkers.
As the Head of Brands you’ll need to show a proven record of amazing brand turnaround stories that have led and disrupted the market. The Head of Brands will work across many teams to make decisions in the best interest of the brand.
Skills & experience required for this role:
- Educated to Degree level in Marketing
- Previous proven experience managing a successful team
- Proven experience in marketing roles for major/admired brands
- The successful candidate will need to show a proven record of either amazing brand turnaround stories that they have led and/or new brand innovation that has disrupted the market
- A strong strategic thinker who can find incredibly creative ways, to break through short, medium and long-term challenges
- Recognises that part of building and developing great brands is as much about hiring and developing great people
- A clear understanding of competitor activity and consumer behaviour in a brand/ FMCG/Retail context
- Generates consumer insights and translates them into successful brand initiatives
- Implements the business strategy successfully, while managing associated changes and people processes
- A great understanding of brand creative and how to effectively deliver messaging with National and International reach through many different consumer touchpoints
- Extensive team management experience, ideally with individuals with different specialisms
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to focus and follow through on priorities and deliver quality results
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org