Accounts Payable – Finance Assistant
This is a key role in the daily Finance operations and will be responsible for the end to end accounts payable process. We are looking for someone who has an eye for detail, accuracy and is always looking to make improvements.
This role will suit someone who’s looking to get their foot in the door to start their Finance career and is interested in studying towards a Finance qualification.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily bank postings: posting of supplier bank payments
- Accounts payable: process all supplier invoices, credit notes and process staff expenses in line with the expenses policy
- Payment run: ensure all relevant invoices are approved, processed and collated for the fortnightly payment run
- Statements: request supplier statement and ensure all invoices have been captured
- Company credit cards: update, file and process receipts
- Filing and archiving invoices
- Handling queries and liaising with external stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Previous experience in an Accounts Assistant role – desirable
- Desire to progress in a Finance role
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Comfortable communicating across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work independently and within a team to achieve business goals
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Demonstrate a passion for our brand!
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com