We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join Team Beaver! Reporting into our PA & Office Manager, this is a brand new role and will support with providing a first class, comprehensive Facilities Management experience.
As the Facilities Coordinator you will be an effective team worker and proactive thinker, being able to challenge processes and constantly looking for better ways of doing things! You’ll support with overseeing all contractors on site in accordance with contractual agreements and site safety procedures.
We’re looking for a multi-tasking individual to support with the running of the office, liaise with building staff and arrange Fire Marshal & First Aid training. The successful individual will be willing to learn, enjoy taking onboard responsibilities and be able to communicate effectively across various levels of Beavertown!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building maintenance checks
- Complete daily H&S site checks and paperwork
- Organise statutory compliance and records – e.g. fire systems servicing and electrical testing
- Report any H&S issues to compliance, DSE assessments monitoring and reporting
- Liaise with Landlord on any building issues
- Fire Marshals and First Aiders training and monitoring. Organise regular meetings
- Proactive management of on-site cleaning team with log book highlighting any issues
- To carry out any reasonable tasks requested of you by a member of the senior management team
- Manage site Health and Safety policies, procedures and practices
- Organise training as required
- Groceries order – stock check and replenishment
- Stationery order – stock check and replenishment
|SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Responsible for promoting a professional image of the Company at all times
· Responsible for maintaining and complying with Company Health & Safety standards.
· Computer literate with experience of Office (Word, Excel)
· Ability to work effectively in a team
· Ability to manage and prioritise a high, complex, workload with good time management and planning and organisation skills
· Effective communicator – orally and in writing with proven ability to influence across various
levels of management
· Ability to manage change in line with client requirements and have a flexible and commercial approach where appropriate
· Able to challenge process and seek out better ways of working
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com