Events & Media Programming Manager
We are hiring for an Events & Media Programming Manager who will be focused on the execution and programming of our brand strategy. You’ll work closely within the team to execute Beavertown brands across a variety of marketing platforms.
As the Event & Media Programming Manager you will create an all-encompassing brand calendar and media execution strategy to cover all brand platforms. You will work with the broader internal team to negotiate favourable terms for our media platforms.
The successful individual will work with the brand & social media team to identify the optimal event & media execution programme while at the same time working with sales to ensure the programme is fully maximised from a sales perspective.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- With direction create an all-encompassing brand calendar & media execution strategy that is aligned and communicated across the business that covers all brand platforms i.e. events/ outdoor / print / sponsorship.
- Work with broader internal team to negotiate favourable terms for Beavertown’s media platforms
- Review total brand spend and continually understand & measure most efficient ways to invest in our brands.
- Work with sales team to align media execution timings to sales execution plans.
- With support be involved in the creation of the 3-year brand execution plan that is linked to the strategic direction of the brand.
- Create an event planning toolkit that allows for consistent event activation in all markets.
- Fully financially review all events that Beavertown participate at.
- Always ensure that insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are always adhered to (without exception).
- Coordinate staffing requirements and staff briefings for all events (domestic or export).
- Delivered budgeted targets in relation to both income & cost.
- Coordinate venue management, contractors and equipment hire.
Skills & experience required for this role:
- Experience in a similar role of managing complex brand media & event execution
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to plan ahead and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to budget forecast accurately and track and monitor on an continuous basis
- An understanding of what it takes to activate brands in the media
- Well developed communication and people skills, effective on an interpersonal level
- Understand what it takes to activate brands in the media
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to:- email@example.com