We are looking for an Events Coordinator to join Team Beaver! Reporting into our Events & Media Programming Manager, this role will deliver the end to end event management of all Beavertown events, ensuring they are filled with fun, innovation and quality!
As the Events Coordinator you will be creative and have a strong eye for detail in line with our brand guidelines. You will be confident managing a new and existing portfolio of events and looking for ways to make our events even better!
You will have the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with all event clients and gather and track all post events analysis for continuous improvement.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The successful candidate will research markets to identify opportunities for events that fit with the brewery’s ethos and brand plan. These markets will be varied and diverse within the brewing sphere and beyond into other sectors.
- Work closely with event organisers and promoters to establish their precise event requirements and then tailor our participation to the event accordingly, planning appropriate levels of branding, staffing, beer lists and quantities.
- Work closely with our Events & Media Programming Manager, Brand Manager and Creative Director when planning events to ensure that you have all the tools required for success at your disposal. This will involve creating a marketing plan where necessary, printed imagery or props, and on line visual materials.
- Build a programme of Beavertown led or curated events, packed with everything Beavertown is known for. Fun, freshness, innovation and quality.
- Manage and update the Beavertown event calendar, gather and track all post event analysis for review and using that data to grow and improve event by event.
- You will take the lead on planning events here at the brewery and beyond, coordinating staffing requirements and pre-event staff briefings so that all Beavertown staff working an event are prepared and fully aware of what is expected of them. You will be responsible for these staff and their behaviour at events where they are representing the brewery.
- You will manage Beavertown’s events materials and equipment, including mobile bars and dispense units, banners and foam cut outs to ensure these are well taken care of and maintained, and will be instrumental in assessing any needs for new equipment.
- You will work closely with the Events & Media Programming Manager and Brand Manager in maintaining all goals and that any personal budgets outlined are met.
- Act as a key part of Beavertown’s Educational programme, creating and leading informative, engaging tasting sessions for staff and when required to trade or public.
- As our Key Brand Ambassador, you may be required to lead brewery tours, tell the story of the brewery and be fully versed in our values, history and aims.
|SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Previous experience working in Events – desirable
· Used to working flexibly to achieve business goals and keen to make improvements.
· Confident supervising a team and not afraid to question the way things are done.
· Excellent problem solving and organisational skills.
· The ability to not only meet, but exceed customer expectations.
· Well-developed communication and people skills, effective on an interpersonal level.
· Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org