CASC, Aberdeen – December 5th
Join the team at CASC, Aberdeen for a special evening of Beer & Whisky.
In the experimental spirit of the Tempus Project, we will be hosting a double-headed event! Tempus Project head brewer, Jonny Hamilton, and CASC’s own Whisky maestro and bar manager, Dan Vegas will be presenting a ticketed Beer & Whisky pairing from 6pm.
(Tickets – £30 per head, available to buy over from the bar or over the phone on 01224 212373)
From 7pm onward the doors will be open to everyone for a chance to meet the team and try the below beers:
- BA Spresso – 10.5% – Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Espresso Stout
- Spresso – 9% – Imperial Coffee Stout
- Metamorph September 18 – 6.4% – Tempus IPA
- Spruce Moose – 3.7% – Norwegian Table Beer with Spruce Tips and Pine Cones
- Not Another Brett Saison – 4.7% – Dry-hopped sour Saison
- Far from the Trees – 6.6% – Foudre Aged Golden Sour Aged on Apple Pommace
- Birds of a Feather – 6.2% – Bière de Coupage
- Deimos – 8.4% – Sherry Barrel Aged Weizendoppelbock
- Earl Phantom – 2.6% – Berliner Weisse with Earl Grey and Bergamot
- Ginger Stellar – 2.7% – Lime & Ginger Berliner Weisse