Brewgooder global gathering – march 21st
Join us at our Tottenham Hale Taproom March 21st to help celebrate Brewgooder’s Global Gathering & raise money for an awesome charity.
HOW CAN YOU HELP? Just come down and order one of the below Brewgooder beers, all profits from these beers & snacks will go directly to Brewgooder.
This will be our official first pour of our collaborative Brewgooder beer, Waters of Life, a 4.8% Pale Lager.
Every customer that orders one of the Brewgooder beers will be entered into a raffle giving you the chance to win a bundle of Beavertown goodies!
We work to bring clean water to communities. Not just to help with the bare essentials of existence but to empower communities to make radical, transformative steps themselves and lift themselves out of poverty and into a better life.
- Beavertown x Brewgooder – Waters of Life – Pale Lager
- Brewgooder – Mango Pale
- Brewgooder – Session IPA
- Marble x Brewgooder – Well Hopped Table Beer
- Magic Rock x Brewgooder – Simple Mission – Peach Sorrel & Vanilla Berliner Weisse
- Ellusive x Brewgooder – Overflow – Kolsch-style Lager
- Thornbridge x Brewgooder – One in Ten – Hazy East Coast IPA (on cask!)
A range of Beavertown’s core beers will be pouring alongside the Brewgooder beers.
Tap room opening hours:
12pm – 8pm Saturday
More info on the Brewgooder Gathering HERE