Reporting into the Production Planning Manager, you will work closely together to ensure that all master data and transactional data held in the Company’s ERP system is accurate, up to date and reliable.
As the ERP Coordinator, you will work closely with the Procurement and Production teams to ensure they are transacting all data as accurately and close to real-time as possible.
Following successful onboarding of Company data processing, you will continually manage New Product information (NPI) within the system and coordinate the NPI process as the business progresses.
You will focus on ensuring that data remains consistent across the system and that user access to data is clearly defined. You will have the ability to learn and disseminate new concepts quickly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
|· Liaising with Procurement/Production departments to ensure consistent and accurate data transactions are carried out through the system. This will involve assistance in:
o Placing Purchase Orders with suppliers
o Receipting goods if applicable (Goods Receipt Notifications from contract breweries)
o Placing Production Orders (brewing and packaging) in line with the Master Production Plan across all sites, including contract breweries
o Processing stock transfers between warehouses in line with bulk shipment bookings.
· Assembling and cleaning data, rectifying errors, and assisting with warehouse/production teams in reconciling stock errors.
· Adoption/onboarding of company’s ERP system across multiple departments and helping to train users where necessary.
· Development of and accountability for the integrity of all production and procurement business data within the Company’s ERP system (SAP).
· Maximizing quality of data input through positively influencing production teams.
· Ownership of various Business Master Data, especially Item Master where relevant for NPI.
· Strengthening company physical processes in order to drive accurate and effective MRP processes.
· Increasing your understanding of the art and science of brewing through study and investigation.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University degree in Computer Science, IT, or business preferred – desirable
- Positive attitude with great influencing skills
- Advanced understanding of Excel
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to deal with complexity and change
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and Beavertown brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org