As a Driver you will ensure our fabulous beers are delivered in a timely and professional manner to our customers across London. You will act as an ambassador for Beavertown while representing the Company out on the roads. When not on the road, you will be supporting the Warehouse team from one of our multiple Beavertown sites.
We’re looking for someone who is able to perform various administrative duties such as giving out invoices, filling in forms and getting signatures from customers. Maintaining accurate records of mileage, fuel purchase and other costs incurred whilst on duty is a must!
Whilst this is a rewarding role, the role can be physically demanding and requires you to be on your feet and mobile at all times throughout the day.
Duties and responsibilities
- Deliver orders to customers in agreed delivery slots
- Issue invoices, complete forms and get signatures of receipt from customers
- Maintain timely communication with customers to ensure they’re aware of any proposed changes to their delivery
- Maintain accurate records of mileage, fuel purchases and other costs incurred whilst out driving
- Responsible for loading, unloading, cleaning and operating a vehicle for delivery duties
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a driving role
- A clean and valid UK Driver’s Licence
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Able to comfortably move and lift kegs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working in a team and deliver excellent customer service
- Demonstrate a passion for our brand!
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org