Reporting into our Compliance Manager, this is a newly created role to support with the continuous development and maintenance of Food Safety and Health and Safety processes whilst providing a safe working environment in line with our SALSA accreditation.
As the Compliance Coordinator you’ll ensure all standards, documents and reports are maintained and up to date. You’ll provide support to Production, Quality Assurance and Warehouse departments on all relevant Health and Safety standards.
We’re looking for someone to measure and support departments with our Standard Operating Procedures and with training, support with carrying out risk assessments. As an individual you’ll have strong attention to detail and be involved in the preparation of producing compliance reports to assess risks and measure improvements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Compliance Department with all daily duties to include maintaining all standards, documents and reports
- Provide support to other departments on the implementation and sustainability of standards
- Introduce and monitor the Continuous Improvement of processes
- Contribute and update all Compliance and Standards documents
- Keep departments informed on relevant laws and legislation
- Prepare and analyse reports
Skills and experience required:
- Relevant qualification in Food and Beverages or a Science related degree
- Experience in a Compliance role – desirable
- An understanding of current Health and Safety law, regulations and best practices
- HACCP training course and knowledge of Food Safety requirements
- An assertive individual – confident to challenge and question the way things are done in line with Health and Safety laws
- Ability to meet deadlines and organise workload on a priority basis
- Keen to make improvements
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org