Commercial Support Manager
Reporting into our Commercial Director, we are looking for a Commercial Support Manager to focus on providing the Sales team more time with their customers and creating a better insight into how Beavertown engages with customers and consumers.
We are looking for a commercially minded individual, with previous experience managing a team to encourage others to communicate effectively and develop a culture of participation and involvement.
As the Commercial Support Manager you’ll be responsible for a number of key central support services including; revenue management optimisation, sales intelligence, trade marketing ideation, commercial execution and demand planning and ongoing SKU line forecasting.
You’ll be involved in developing organisational systems, gathering facts and figures, monitoring self and others and have a proven inclusive way of working that brings people.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and support the demand management team with their day to day duties
- Turn insight into action with our various data inputs
- Create and own top-line category management principles for both channels of trade
- Updating of territory journey planning cycles
- Field Sales reporting data provided to Sales Managers
- Ongoing measurement of POC execution Standards
- Manage POC material requirements with the marketing team
- Work with both Sales and Marketing to create a profile of what Trade Marketing activity is required when & where.
- Work with Sales/Marketing/Supply to create seasonal & specials annual calendar
- Lead the weekly/monthly volume forecasting
- Commercial sales & marketing annual planning co-ordination
- Co-ordinate central meeting routines calendar and action logs
- Create a development plan for all members of the team
- Liaising with the Demand Planner in collating data and ad-hoc reports for internal and external customers relating to stock levels, forecast and customer service to agreed timetable
- Responsible for getting “under the skin” of the customer strategy, target customer groups in relation to the retailer’s performance for pricing and promotional activity
- Working with the insights team to understand the key growth drivers and develop customer led marketing plans to excite the buyers, achieve their business objectives and give an ROI within both their and our business KPI’s
Skills & experience required:
- Demonstrated Marketing experience from Food Service and/or Retail channels
- Strong operational experience preferably in both Sales & Marketing
- Good analytical brain around the interpretation of raw data
- A complete understanding of how to translate core brand values into commercial event execution programmes
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a variety of differing tasks
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proven numerical skills and an understanding of syndicated data is required
- Demonstrated diligence and ability to follow through on all commitments (internal and external stakeholders)
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org