This is a brand new role, reporting into our Financial Controller, with a primary focus on providing the Finance and Commercial team with a greater insight and analysis into how Team Beaver can increase sales through optimising our resources effectively.
As the Commercial Business Analyst you will have an inclusive way of bringing people together and possess strong business partnering skills. In this role you’ll be responsible for monitoring and performing against market, customer and consumer data, field sales performance vs targets and tracking of agreed revenue management actions and target.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding Finance team and work closely alongside our Sales team to support us with our journey to the new brewery!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Track and report against agreed revenue management actions/targets
- Track and report against all sales territory targets i.e.
- Journey plan adherence
- Volume vs target
- Net POCs pouring (gains & losses)
- Single/Double/Triple tap pouring customers
- Individual and collective performance vs targets
- Ongoing tracking of all POC execution standards
- Update territory journey planning cycles as we introduce new business
- Track all font placement & contracts
- File all customer commercial contracts
- Manage stock levels of all POS items
- Track and monitor all agreed trade marketing executions
- Ensure the overall campaign plan calendar is always up to date with seasonal & special releases
- Lead the weekly/monthly volume forecasting
- Hold all meeting action logs centrally
Skills & Experience required for this role:
- Proven experience within a Financial Planning and Analysis/Commercial Analysis function
- Finance qualification ACCA/CIMA – desirable
- A strong analytical capability to interpret data and turn insight into actions
- The ability to work well with minimal supervision to achieve business goals
- The ability to meet deadlines and manage a variety of differing tasks
- Impeccable organisation and time management
- Demonstrated diligence and ability to follow through on all commitments
- Demonstrate a passion for our brand!
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com