This is a brand new role, reporting into our Financial Controller, with a primary focus on providing the Finance and Commercial team with a greater insight and analysis into how Team Beaver can increase sales through optimising our resources effectively.
As the Commercial Analyst you will have an inclusive way of bringing people together and possess strong business partnering skills. In this role you’ll be responsible for monitoring and performing against market, customer and consumer data, field sales performance vs targets and tracking of agreed revenue management actions and target.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding Finance team and work closely alongside our Sales team to support us with our journey to the new brewery!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Track and report against agreed revenue management actions/targets
- Track and report against all sales territory targets i.e.
- Journey plan adherence
- Volume vs target
- Net POCs pouring (gains & losses)
- Single/Double/Triple tap pouring customers
- Individual and collective performance vs targets
- Ongoing tracking of all POC execution standards
- Update territory journey planning cycles as we introduce new business
- Track all font placement & contracts
- File all customer commercial contracts
- Manage stock levels of all POS items
- Track and monitor all agreed trade marketing executions
- Ensure the overall campaign plan calendar is always up to date with seasonal & special releases
- Lead the weekly/monthly volume forecasting
- Hold all meeting action logs centrally
Skills & Experience required for this role:
- Educated to Degree level in Maths, Economics or equivalent – at least A Level in Maths or Statistics
- Proven experience working with numerical data and the capability to interpret data & turn insight into actions
- A strong focus on numerical analysis and familiar with managing statistics
- A numerical orientated mind with a focus on attention to detail
- Strong IT skills: Advanced MS Excel skills are a must
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage a variety of differing tasks
- Strong organisational and impeccable time management skills
- A proven inclusive way of working that brings people together
- Strong personal drive & focus on results
- Demonstrated diligence and ability to follow through on all commitments with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate a passion for our brand!
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com