Beavertown is looking for an experienced individual to join the team.
You love Brands. You love Marketing, Advertising, PR and Campaigns. You will have worked directly on Brand Campaigns, building up an experience of what success looks like and how the whole machine works. Campaigns you have worked on will be across various media channels, such as; TV, Press, Radio, Experiential, PR, OOH and Digital.
You will have worked across Communication channels, launching products, campaigns and Brand activity, that delivers not only against the business needs but those of the customer as well. You’ll be consumer insight driven, have an eye for design and love getting stuck in.
You’ll be a positive force, who will put skin in the game and want to produce the best possible work. You’ll be excited about creativity and want to get hands on. If there is a problem or shortfall, you are on it.
We have taken some huge strides since the opening of Beavertown and are committed to attracting, developing and retaining people who are the best in their field and who believe passionately in our beer, brand and everything we stand for.
People who strive and succeed here at Beavertown love to take responsibility for their decisions. Our people are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results…. everyone’s opinions are valued. We positively celebrate diversity and we treat each other, and everyone we come into contact with at work, with honesty and respect.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with the Head of Brand Marketing and the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for collaborating and executing the Marketing Strategy.
- At the root of this role you will create and develop a strong brand and communication approach to drive Brand Awareness and Brand love. You will be the point-person for all the Campaigns that we run across Marketing. It’s your responsibility to make sure everything is on brand, on message and on time. You will manage the Campaigns from end to end making sure each of them smashes it out of the ballpark. You will be responsible for measurement of the Campaigns and how these activities impact the overall Brand metrics.
- You fully understand a Multichannel approach having achieved great heights with previous Brands you have worked with. The campaigns you will deliver will be of high-quality, spot on brand and bang on target market. To do this, you will work with the Marketing team and agencies to deliver Campaigns, Product launches and day to day activity across our Marketing communications.
- You will have managed PR, Advertising, Communications and other relevant agencies previously. You will know what the ‘norm’ is to be able to break it and do things in a different and interesting way. Having gained knowledge previously into the Client:Agency relationship you will be able to manage both external and internal teams to deliver truly unique and best in class Campaigns – while always striving for perfection.
- You will be Creative and understand how creativity can build and deliver Brands. You will take an innovative approach to our campaigns, understanding how Channels, particularly PR and Social work together to create great things.
- You will be on top of what our competitors are doing, products, campaigns, media, nothing great gets past you.
- Reporting and Budgeting responsibilities play a part for this role, working with both Marketing, Finance and the wider business.
- You will ensure all Marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- You promote a positive working environment built on trust and good old-fashioned hard work. All in all, you are a positive and a people person, who leans into every challenge, every campaign, everyday. You inspire, deliver and collaborate.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Communication Manager, Marketing Manager Brand Manager, PR Manager, or similar.
- Work across various media channels, including digital, social, paid and owned.
- You fully understand the role of each channels, it’s pros + cons and how best to construct a Multi-Channel campaign.
- Strong understanding of the media landscape.
- You will have experience of managing external agencies and partners.
- You can happily manage both the Macro creative and the finer details of the campaign timeline, road and budget.
- Budget and Financial Management.
- Understand the management of Brand Measurement and Trackers.
- Ability to research ideas thoroughly to create and develop evidenced campaigns built on Insights.
- Clear ability to pitch an idea that is fully formed and fully thought out.
- Calm in a crisis and know how best to react and communicate.
- Passionate about Marketing, Advertising, PR and Brand Campaigns.
- Your approach is always being bang on culture and fit with our special Beavertown approach.
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org