Assistant Planning Accountant
We are on the look out for an Assistant Planning Accountant to join Team Beaver!
The Assistant Planning Accountant is a key role within the Finance team, reporting into and supporting our Planning Manager. This role will provide the successful candidate with an excellent opportunity to gain a wide variety of experience during Beavertown’s growth and expansion.
This role’s key responsibilities will be supporting and improving insight from the budgeting and re-forecasting processes, including long term planning and cashflow. Strong attention to detail and accuracy are key elements to succeed in this role!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Budgeting: Support the annual budgeting process, monthly latest estimate and strategic 3-year plan.
- Forecasting: Update and challenge forecasts on a quarterly basis; understand the cost drivers and future spends across all functions.
- Cashflow: Weekly and monthly reporting on cashflow; supporting the delivery of accurate cashflow forecasts.
- Supporting the Planning Manager with financial and strategic model updates.
- Responsibility for populating and maintaining forecast models for sales, financials and cashflow.
- Building relationships with key internal stakeholders across the wider business.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills; experience with financial modelling desirable.
- Part qualified/finalist ACCA/CIMA and looking to progress.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly logical approach, with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Committed team player, used to working flexibly to achieve business goals and keen to make improvements.
- FMCG experience desirable.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and Beavertown brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org