Assistant Management Accountant
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will play a key part in the daily financial operations of Beavertown. Responsible for central procedures and reporting, attention to detail and accuracy are key elements in this role. Supporting the Financial Controller with month end reporting, and the maintenance of significant business elements this role will provide a development opportunity for a part qualified accountant looking to progress.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management Accounts. Assisting in the production of Beavertown Management Accounts to Trail Balance (Overheads focused). Including accruals, prepayments, adjustments.
- Overheads analysis. Ensure accurate reporting of monthly Overheads, analyse variances against Prior Month and Budget.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations: collated, reviewed and actioned prior to submission to FC.
- Tracking and accruals for rent and business rates
- Ownership of process, tracking and accruals for Sales Support Stock
- Ad-Hoc duties as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly logical approach, with a focus on accuracy and keen to make improvements
- Committed team player, used to working flexibly to achieve business goals
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Qualified to at least AAT level 4/part qualified ACCA/CIMA and looking to progress
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
If you’re interested, send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org