The Account Manager will report into the UK & Ireland Market Manager and will act as the primary point of contact between Beavertown Brewery and customers within a selected London territory.
The successful candidate will partner closely with customers to ensure orders are placed and beers are received on time. You will be comfortable monitoring and reporting on customer buying trends to the Sales and Production team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is eager to maintain and grow our accounts!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively work with customers to understand and manage expectations, ensure orders are placed and our beers are received on time
- Seek out beer related educational opportunities and keep up to date with what is going on in the industry
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and data entry into database
- Track and report customer buying trends to Sales and Production management
- Represent Beavertown at promotions and events
- Schedule and attend meetings with key stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Results oriented experience, with a minimum of 1 years on-trade sales experience in the FMCG industry
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Solid time management skills with the ability to plan ahead and manage multiple tasks
- Can do attitude, with a positive outlook
- Ability to achieve performance goals with minimal direction
- Ability to work independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet customer defined deadlines
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com