The Management Accountant is a new role created due to the continued growth and expansion of Beavertown Brewery. This will be a key role within the finance team. This new role will report into, and support the Financial Controller; and will provide a development opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to gain a wide variety of experience.
Responsible for CAPEX management, cashflow forecasting, monitoring of joint ventures, and supporting the forecasting and budgeting for the future growth and expansion of the businesses. Attention to detail and accuracy are key elements in this role.
What are your responsibilities?
• Management of Capital Expenditure – budget, outlooks, actuals
• Investment appraisals in line with agreed budget and forecast submissions.
• Monitor, analyse and report on new projects and joint ventures
• Cashflow forecasting (essential)
• Supporting the forecasting and budgeting process to analyse future growth; understanding cost drivers and future spends
• Business partnering with key internal stakeholders across the wider business
Skills and experience required for this role
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Highly logical approach, with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
• Committed team player, used to working flexibly to achieve business goals and keen to make improvements.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
• Newly Qualified/Finalist ACCA/CIMA and looking to progress
• FMCG experience desirable
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to Recruitment@beavertownbrewery.co.uk